Local Museum "Tersteegenhaus"
Gerhard Tersteegen, who named this house, was born in nearby Moers in 1697. He lived in this house until his death in 1769. The sculpture of Dr. Carl Arnold Kortum (1745-1824) is presented here. In the rooms the visitor will find furniture and household utensils from the 18th and 19th century as well as other worthy objects. Tersteegenhaus stands on the historic churchhill in the old town and is one of the few houses that survived the bombing attacks during WWII, resp. was rebuild afterwards.
Opening times: Tue 3 pm to 5 pm, Sun 10 am to 12 am
Admission fees: free, guided tours on request
45468 Mülheim an der Ruhr
Tel.: +49 / 2 08 / 38 04 30